Race Day is Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Pre-race events and an optional 8 week training plan.
- An oh-so-sexy long sleeve technical shirt. (See sizing chart below.)
- A unique 11th anniversary medal.
- Post race fun, food and entertainment and lots of treats along the way!
- Registration is limited to 1,000 ladies.
- To check if you are registered click on the “Lookup Your Registration” button above.
- This race is a chip timed event. The chip will be attached to your race bib (your number).
- Pets are not allowed. (Our insurance will not permit it.)
- No refunds: This is a charity race and proceeds go to the charity.
- No Bib Transfers, but Deferrals are available (see Deferrals in the Special Programs section below)
- No shipping: We will not send you your bib number or shirt, etc. Please find a friend/relative who can pick up your shirt, bib number and goodies for you if you cannot make one of the packet pickups on the Friday or Saturday before the race, or come early and pick it up on race day morning.
- The Deferral Program is available between January 1 and July 14 each year for a $10.00 fee. For deferrals after that date see the program details below. Register early to save money and use the deferral program only if something comes up which keeps you from attending. Better than insurance as you only pay for it if/when you need it!
- Deferrals – This is the fourth year of our Deferral Program. If you register for the current run/walk prior to July 16th and you become unable to join us on race day, you may choose to defer your registration until our next run/walk. There is a $10 fee which is due with the deferral. After July 15th the deferral fee will increase to $15 until October 1st, at which time the program will no longer be available unless we receive a note from a certified medical professional stating that because of a current medical condition you will be unable to participate with us on race day. In that case we will defer your current registration for you, with the current deferral fee ($15). Here are the steps to defer prior to prior to October 1st:
- Log into RunSignup
- Click on “Profile”
- Click on “My Registered Races“
- Click on “View/Edit” next to the registration for this race
- Click on “Defer“
- Fundraising – Run/walk for free by registering as a Fundraiser and raising a minimum of $100 for Aslan Youth Ministries by race week! Here’s how:
1) Click on “BECOME RUNDRAISER” (half way down the 3rd registration page on the right-hand side on the screen)
2) Click the button “I agree to meet the fundraiser minimum. Registration fee will be waived.”
3) Create a free Fundraising page (if you wish): create a unique URL of your choosing (to send people directly to your fundraising page), upload a picture or graphic, write a personal message to your supporters who visit your page (or use the sample message) and decide if you’d like to show a goal thermometer and list of donors on your page (the default selection).
4) You can also choose to create or join a Fundraising Team or continue to register as an individual
5) Please note: donating to your own fundraising goal is optional as we hope that your supporters will do the donating, not you
When you get to the “Review your registration information” screen you will see that your race registration fee for the “5 Miler” is now $0.00. If everything else look correct be sure to click the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button.
- Groups/Teams – Discounted race entries when you register as a group or Corporate team! We provide discounts to groups and corporate teams of at least 5 Beauties and the discount increases for larger groups/teams. If you’re interested in creating a group/team here are the details:
The group/team captain should create their group/team and members should start registering on-line at the current registration cost. As the group size reaches a discount trigger point (see below) each currently registered member will receive a refund on the fee they paid.
The discounts and trigger points are as follows:
Once the 5th person registers in a group, the previous four group members will each receive an $1.50 rebate, when the 10th person registers the previous nine members will receive an additional $2.00 rebate, when the 20th person registers the previous nineteen members will receive $2.50 rebate and when the 30th person registers the previous twenty nine members will receive an additional $3.00 rebate. All rebates will be automatically credited to each members credit/debit card used during registration.
The rebate schedule listed above assumes that no other discount was applied to your initial registration via a coupon, etc. If your initial registration was discounted then these team rebates will begin once the team discount exceeds your initial discount. In short, we do not provide group/team discounts on top of already discounted registrations.
There is no need to contact us to pre-commit to a group size or to ask for a discount coupon code this year.
- Loyalty – If you registered for our run/walk during the previous year you are automatically included in our Loyalty Program. Loyalty Program members are able to register during a special period of time, with significantly reduced fees. This special discount period is our way of thanking our loyal Beauties.
- Referral – We are again providing Beauties with the opportunity to reduce their registration cost by encouraging their friends and family to sign up with them. Here’s how it works: When you register, a special referral code and link will be automatically generated for you (unless you are a member of a Group or Team) and will be added to your registration confirmation email. We encourage you to add your personal referral link and code to your social media channels and to your emails in order to make the process as easy as possible for your friends and family to register using your personal code. Then, for every two people who register by clicking on the link with your personal code, $4.00 will be refunded to your credit card (the one you used to register), however, your total registration fee can not go below $20. All referrers who have 10 or more referrals credited to their personal code before race day will be awarded a special charm for their bracelet during the post-race awards ceremony! We are eager to increase the amount of money this special event raises for Aslan Youth Ministries each year, and hope that you are too.
- $45 + $3 processing fee – January 1, 2019 until April 30, 2019 (or $0 with $100+ fundraising)
- $50 + $3 processing fee – May 1, 2019 until May 31, 2019 (or $0 with $100+ fundraising)
- $55 flat fee – June 1, 2019 through race day September 28, 2019 (or $0 with $100+ fundraising)
These shirts should fit similar to last year’s shirts, using the chart below.
Womens XS S M L XL XXL Bust (inches) 30 32 34 36 40 42 Body Length (inches) 23 24 25 26 26.5 27.5
This sizing chart is an approximation.
Start by placing a measuring tape around the largest part of your bust.
The tape should be flat but not too snug.
Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom of the shirt.
Be sure to keep tape straight for a more accurate measurement.
Please note: These shirts have a slight taper to them along the sides – they are not cut full like unisex (men’s shirts).