The top three overall fastest beauties will receive trophies and cash prizes of $300, $200, $100 respectively.
- Beauties who did not run/walk with us in either 2015 or 2016 will receive a sparkly finisher bracelet and pewter mermaid charm with an easy on/off lobster clasp at the Finish Line.
- Every 2015 and 2016 beauty who finishes the 2017 run will receive an additional pewter charm with an easy on/off lobster claw clasp.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to winners in each of the following age groups: (8-10), (11-14), (15-19), (20-24), (25-29), (30-34), (35-39), (40-44), (45-49), (50-54), (55-59), (60-64), (65-69), (70-74) (75-79) and (80+). The award will be a pewter charm for your bracelet. You must be at the award ceremony to claim your age group award (someone may pick it up for you there if you are not able to attend).
- Awards for each of our amazing fund raisers will be a new pewter charm for your bracelet (different each year).
- A special award for the most inspirational Beauty from Long Branch, as part of The Mayor’s Health Initiative.
- Fastest Police, Fire and Military beauty
- Winners of the best individual and group costumes contest
- This year’s shirt (above) will again be a technical (wicking material), long sleeve, woman’s cut, shirt. Our 2015 and 2016 shirts were very popular and we hope that will be the same with this year’s shirt!
- Here’s a link to the sizing chart for the shirts: Race Shirt Sizing Chart.
- If you’d like to change the size you ordered during registration just log-in to your RunSignup profile (it was automatically created or updated during your registration).
- This option can be found by going to your “Profile” page
- Clicking on “My Registered Races”
- Clicking “View/Edit Registration”
- Clicking on the tab labeled “Give Away” and update the shirt size information, and then clicking “Continue”.
- Before you leave the page be sure to click on the button marked “Confirm Changes”.
- Please note: Shirt sizing changes must be completed prior to Oct. 28th.