ASLAN needs your help, and it will cost you almost nothing but a little of your time!
Each year we have an all-women’s run called Beauty & The Beach Run™ to raise funds for Aslan. This year, because of Covid-19, it will be a Virtual Race only, and we’re opening it to both women & men anywhere in the USA. In a Virtual Race, you choose when and where you want to run or walk (5-Mile or 5K) between the dates of July 26 and September 26.
There are a lot of people who want to do something substantial – something that makes a lasting difference – to bring people in our divided culture together.
Pictured here is the first family that came to our classes when we founded Aslan in 1975. The oldest brothers, Sheldon & Sherwin, were 14 when they first came to Aslan, and they’re now 60! Their sister, Melanie recently sent us this note: “Craig, Lynn Ann, Bill & Dusty of Aslan Youth Ministries treated each one of us Edmonds as individuals, with different needs. I think that we all agree that their seeking the Lord for our lives has made us who we are in Christ. Thank you! Much love to you!”
What better time than now to help us keep our doors open to the wonderful lives of our Aslan children? And what easier way can you think of to do this than jogging or walking a few miles to raise critically needed funds?
Think about all your friends, family and churches who will sponsor you for the event.
Please remember. Aslan is God’s Love in Action. We don’t just talk about problems. Aslan is successful because, Love never fails (I Corinthians 13:8)! Here’s how you can take action and be a part of Aslan’s wonderful ministry of reconciliation.
SIX EASY STEPS TO SET UP YOUR BEAUTY and the BEACH FUNDRAISER!
- Click on http://my.raceresult.com/152912.
- Click on “Registration.” Click on “Single Registration” (red box, right side).
- Fill out Registration Data and type “FUNDRAISER” in the “Code” box at the bottom of the form.
- Once we receive your Registration Data, we will email you a Sponsor Form. You can send this to each of your sponsors to fill out and return to you. You can track all of your sponsors and their pledges and send us a copy to do the same.
- Notify your sponsors that they can send their tax-deductible donation in one of two ways.
- Mail to Aslan, PO Box 270, Red Bank, NJ 07701, with “Beauty and your name” under “Memo” on their check.
- Give online at the following link: https://aslanyouth.networkforgood.com/causes/1725-aslan-in-the-usa, with “Beauty and your name” under “Additional Instructions About My Donation.”
- Choose a date from July 26 to September 26 to run or walk. Be sure to leave yourself enough time to recruit as many sponsors as possible! You will receive a Beauty shirt and medal to commemorate this year’s race.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.
Thank you and God bless!!