Interested in getting involved in the race or just having something to do while your loved ones are out running? We have a job for you!
We have had some amazing volunteers over the years, and we appreciate all the time and effort that you put into helping us make this a great race day experience for the ladies. We always need some help race day and there are many jobs we will need some help with, so take your pick!
Offer to volunteer and you can help us:
- Greet the ladies and help them find where they need to go on race day (note to single guys, this is a good one!)
- Help us find sponsors who would like to join us race day at the expo
- Help us reach out to manufacturers/retailers that will give us nice treats that the ladies will enjoy
- Stuff goody bags with treats
- Keep order at the registration table tent
- Hand out water on the course
- Guard the prize table (this one is serious business!)
- Keep the ladies headed the right direction as a course marshal (a proven favorite for husbands on race day)
- Provide entertainment on the course
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.